O$ - 4.3.2.1 - Terminal Services

Geir Fjærli omnis at sunshinedata.com
Tue Aug 20 16:31:01 EDT 2013

Quick googling says 0xc0000005 is an access violation code. Like in faulty memory, or badly written drivers of some sort. Maybe start by checking the RAM on the server running TS. Then check if the TS users have something installed that the local workstations does not.

Also some posts suggesting Data Execution Prevention (DEP) may have to bee disabled for the application (in this case Omnis.)

And finally, that two security updates, KB 2621440 and KB 2667402 may have caused this. Which may be solved by removing both and then installing in the correct order with reboots in between. http://www.petri.co.il/rdp-windows-server-2008-r2.htm

I am sure there are more.

Geir :)