Studio and OS X Mavericks

David Ferri davidferri at icloud.com
Mon Aug 19 18:46:41 EDT 2013

Dispense with DVD installers, use USB sticks.  Same process, less hassle.  I find optical drives to generally be in two states; non-functional or about to be non-functional.  The rush to save $$ has sucked all quality/longevity out of the drives.  Besides, many Macs don't even ship with them any more.

Regards,
David