Studio and OS X Mavericks

David Ferri davidferri at icloud.com
Mon Aug 19 18:45:40 EDT 2013

Many of those were put back in with the release of Mountain Lion Server.  It's far superior to Lion Server.

BTW, I installed Mountain Lion Server in Fusion on a MacPro and it works great.  Since I prefer building servers from the ground up (vs. upgrading) it will make the transition to Mavericks Server much easier because I will be able to have both virtual servers running at the same time on a single machine while I transition services from one server to another.

Regards,
David