Studio and OS X Mavericks

Stefan Csomor csomor at advancedconcepts.ch
Fri Aug 16 11:36:53 EDT 2013

Hi

>Talk to TL support, it just might be possible to use later DAM's

Thanks Keith, unfortunately the call in the stacktrace comes from the
omnis executable itself, not from the DAM, so I thought that might be a
little trickier. Since there are only 5 OpenTransport methods linked
against the core executable - four of them trivial and one a little bit
more elaborate, I've solved it via dylib insertion in the meanwhile. This
doesn't help for Alain's webenabler though, there are way more
OpenTransport calls from that.

Best,

Stefan Csomor