O7 Table Tab control

Wizardcompserv at aol.com Wizardcompserv at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 06:41:42 EDT 2013

Hi

 I have done this with a table where the user could enter a 'group' in
field A and the selection in Field B was dependant upon that value or if only 1
 value was available field B was populated and disabled -  if nothing was
entered into field A field B was enabled.

The disabling is done in the #after of field A and the field number set  and

        SNA set current field  {required next field}
Quit to  enter data

To move to the required line in the list you would need to 'Select line in
list' and then Tab to the first field.

Hope that helps

Kind  Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
_www.wizardcompserv.co.uk_ (http://www.wizardcompserv.co.uk/)
Tel:  01260271647

I am  setting #L+1 and using SNA set current field to move focus to