Referencing lists within lists

David Swain dataguru at polymath-bus-sys.com
Fri Aug 9 10:18:52 EDT 2013

Will,

Since the inner list is different onl each line of the outer list, the line number needs to be included:

Set reference lvRef2 to iList.<line>.QtyList      ;; Substitute a valid line number for <line> - or a variable containing a valid line number in square brackets

Also note that the $ref isn't necessary here. The "Set reference" command only needs a target, to which it creates a reference.

Regards,

David