Referencing lists within lists

Will Adkin will.adkin at lineal.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 09:51:30 EDT 2013

Hi Franco,

Thanks for this but I should clarify, there is no window component being used here so there is no relevant $construct method and no $cfield

I have a list var as an instance of an object and I have added a column to the list with: Do iList.$cols.$add('QtyList',kList)

I have put a number of lists into this column, I want to create an itemRef that points to one of them so I can process data in a different object...

Kind regards,

Will

Will Adkin, Software Development Manager, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd
Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
office phone: 01271 850550 | web: lineal.co.uk | email: will at lineal.co.uk