Developer needed

Jerry Greenberg jerry at leadingedgesoftware.net
Thu Aug 1 13:35:47 EDT 2013

Hi John,

We spoke a year or two ago about an opportunity, and you must have
found a better fit for the position.  I may not be the best fit for
this one either because I'm not a postgres guy, but I thought I'd
contact you and say hello and express my interest in the
position.  Sometimes it makes sense to have two guys with their own
area of expertise and sometimes the best person for the job is only
available part time.  If your postress guy charges 80+ per hour and
your Studio guy only charges $40 per hour you might be saving some
fund.  Just thought.

I am available part time (or full time) hours at $40 per hour if
something like that makes sense for you.

Take care,

Jerry Greenberg