O7: Old Mac Classic memory issues ...

Andrew Pavey andrew at spelean.com.au
Tue Apr 23 03:31:36 EDT 2013

we believed there was a memory leak on OS9 Omnis. We told our
heaviest invoicing Mac operator to quit and restart Omnis at lunch
time and the problem stopped. We also increased our discipline and
cleared lists when we were finished with them, rather than leave them
lying around in RAM.

Cheers, Andrew Pavey