Omnis and NMS Adaptive Desktop

Chris Webb Chris.Webb at catalina-software.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 05:59:44 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience in using Omnis Studio in conjunction with NMS Adaptive Desktop?  We have written a software solution to query incoming / outgoing telephone numbers but are having problems occur when internal call transfers are being made.  After quite an in depth look, there are no methods readily available to query a 'transfer' or even a 'hold' (unless they are  called something completely different) unlike $receivecall, $hangup, $dial, which are clearly present.

>From the responses I've had (along with the lack of), NMS don't seem to be able to point me in the right direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Chris