O$ - 4.3.1 - Print to PDF & Email

Wizardcompserv at aol.com Wizardcompserv at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 03:19:43 EDT 2013

I use win2pdf for creating pdf files because it is installed as a printer
driver and can be used outside Omnis which a lot of my customers want.

Kind  Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
_www.wizardcompserv.co.uk_ (http://www.wizardcompserv.co.uk/)
Tel:  01260271647

bastiaan at basenlily.me writes:

Another  endorsement for PDFdevice here, we've been using it for ages at
Instinct  Systems. At my previous employer we did a lot of work with PDF
printer  drivers in Omnis 7 and early Studio days because in those days
PDFDevice  didn't exist yet. When I look back and the hours and hours and
hours spend  finding solutions, working around problems and supporting
the clients who  all fail to setup the drivers properly to begin with
when using a printer  driver to create PDFs, PDFDevice earns itself back
in magnitude.

I  really don't get how anyone can attempt to "save" money by not buying
this  extremely versatile external when PDF printing is important to  you.

Cheers,

Bas