O$ - 4.3.1 - Print to PDF & Email

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Sun Apr 21 22:57:52 EDT 2013

Another endorsement for PDFdevice here, we've been using it for ages at
Instinct Systems. At my previous employer we did a lot of work with PDF
printer drivers in Omnis 7 and early Studio days because in those days
PDFDevice didn't exist yet. When I look back and the hours and hours and
hours spend finding solutions, working around problems and supporting
the clients who all fail to setup the drivers properly to begin with
when using a printer driver to create PDFs, PDFDevice earns itself back
in magnitude.

I really don't get how anyone can attempt to "save" money by not buying
this extremely versatile external when PDF printing is important to you.

Cheers,

Bas