O$ - 4.3.1 - Print to PDF & Email

Stephen Miller stephenmiller1958 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:28:20 EDT 2013

Hi

Try the file ops commands to see whether the output file is still in use.
You should be able to determine this is not the case if  you can open the
file to write in exclusive mode.

Another way to do this,maybe, is if you can use the compression file in
batch mode is to pause execution until the batch file completes.