07: text

Wizardcompserv at aol.com Wizardcompserv at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 03:04:01 EDT 2013

Hi Jim

Many thanks for the suggestions - it is not common text  but effectively
the record key they want printed

What I have done is to create a field that is effectively 1 character  wide
- hopefully it will be what they want!!!

Kind  Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
_www.wizardcompserv.co.uk_ (http://www.wizardcompserv.co.uk/)