Hand held devices

Wizardcompserv at aol.com Wizardcompserv at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 03:42:58 EDT 2013

Hi Phil

This option sounds like it might do what the customer wants - they are
supposed to be installing TS this weekend to overcome a connection problem they
 have had ever since I  have been involved with them!!

We were looking at some devices over the weekend and one running android
looks to me to be within the price bracket they would be looking at - is it
easy to connect this to a Terminal Server?

They really do not want to go Web server for this as for a start they
would need Studio licences and application and have to set up a web server  to
hold the database.

Kind  Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services