PostsreSQL / SQL newbie question

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Sat Apr 13 10:28:43 EDT 2013

Bob

Can you post what the code actually is doing ? It's hard to suggest anything without knowing what it is attempting to actually do first off !!

You say 'when you went to fetch data' but you don't explain :

Is your list a proper sql defined list ?
Is your select statement working ok ?
What kind of $fetch are you performing ?
Are you running your own table class ?

Andy