Report prints blank the first time

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Thu Apr 11 23:03:53 EDT 2013

Hi All,

This is an issue that has us mystified. It is hard to debug because it
only happens once and then corrects itself, often after we've freshly
build a new library out of the VCS.

The very first time we print a report the report prints blank. It is as
if the record sections are being ignored. The data is there, we loop
through a list and call $printrecord for each line, yet nothing prints.
Run the same report again and all works fine. It is almost as if some
configuration within the report class isn't set up the first time around
and after Omnis has added this in all works fine.

Also seems to mostly happen only on reports where we change the sort
fields before printing.

Vague for sure.

--
Kindest Regards,