O$:403 ODB:141 on Mac - Win Clients problem

Bob Fiering bob at maxolution.nl
Wed Apr 10 09:50:52 EDT 2013

Hi Phil,

Did you try the latest ODB version1.54. Maybe this solves your problem.
It solved a few problems with my application on an OS X Server.

Regards,

Bob

Op 10 apr. 2013, om 14:51 heeft Philip Potter <Phil at pgpotter.demon.co.uk> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I have a client that uses ODB141 on a MAC server, from Mac and Windows O$4.03.

They seem to have a problem with there windows clients, in that quite often they get the padlock icon appearing.

It seems they get disconnected from ODB?

ODBSocketTimeOut is set to 120 = 2 minutes.

In a test environment, off site, adding a timer procedure to read a small record every 30 seconds seemed to help, but no change, if not worse, on the live system.

Any thoughts, things to consider, as to why this may be happening, and any thoughts on a resolution?

thanks in advance for any help

regards
Phil.