OS4321 and OSX10.8.3

Kim Sumner tech at corporate-windows.com.au
Tue Apr 9 21:53:34 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew
Apple's now disabling Java in 10.8.3 so this might have something to do with
it. I remember having to make sure Java is installed on the machine although
also recall that there was an alert to that effect.

Kim Sumner
Corporate Windows Pty Ltd, AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61-3-5338-8232

WebPublisher Studio - Share your data with the World
http://www.webpublisherstudio.com
Omnis Studio Database Server Development Toolkit