which bugtracking system

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Wed Aug 15 17:36:54 EDT 2012

hi Lars:

we use Fogbugz for both bug tracking and help desk management.
http://www.fogcreek.com/fogbugz/

its not free, but its quite inexpensive, has lots of features.

Since its email based, its easy for customers to tell us issues and for us to respond to them.  has estimation capabilities and tracking about how good the estimations are.

we host it on our OSX servers, but it can run linux or windows --- or you can have them host it for you.

quite like it actually.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 536-1205    Fax (403) 536-1210