O$ Mixed font sizes

Mark Watson mark.watson at jurisconcept.ca
Wed Dec 21 07:37:52 EST 2011

Thanks David, Mike and Wendy,
You all responded what I suspected. This is for a company name. I can do the
task for a report, by concatenating several strings together, each
containing portions of the company name, and each string having its own
style / font size, and also display the complete name in a window using the
graph2 component.

Mark Watson