O$: smtp problem

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Fri Dec 9 14:11:55 EST 2011

They may have set their email server up to only accept authenticated email or under a secure port or something like that and you may be simply sending your smtp request to the wrong port hence why it may be being rejected - just a guess !! Sometimes you have to think of the right questions to ask the IT folks as they don't always think around issues...!

Andy