XCODE 4.2

David McKeone david at artsman.com
Tue Dec 6 12:28:59 EST 2011

Hi Lars,

What error do you get?  In what way doesn't it work?

I'm not familiar with the iOS client as much, but I know XCode and native iOS apps, so I may be able to help you find the right compiler setting.
David McKeone
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:david at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone: (403) 536-1203 Fax: (403) 536-1210