iPad and Studio

Mike Ternasky orcasw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:32:22 EST 2010

Yes... it looks like they took the iphone was placed it on the copy machine, selected. 1.5x size and pressed Copy.  Oh... the phone was omitted. The lack even one usb or memory slot is disappointing. Tying to AT&T for G3/G4 is also a disappointing to  me.  The price was a surprise at $500 for starter, but when I saw no plug it i knew why.

Mike