O$:Report $copies

Gavin Foster omnislist at dataweaver.com
Tue Jan 26 18:28:45 EST 2010

Just looking at this briefly, it sounds to me like you can change the
$backpicture attribute of a report class which is part of your library
i.e. $libs.LIB.$reports.REPORT.$backpicture

However you can't change the $backpicture attribute of a report
instance ($ireports.REPORT.$backpicture)

If you think about it, that's not surprising - Omnis must load the
$backpicture image when the report is instantiated and then it
overlays report data as you print. You can't change what you have
printed within that report (you can't change the value printed in
record 10, field X). So it's unlikely to let you change the
$backpicture behind what you have printed.

Pity though - I can see how you might find that useful. Why not send a
request to TL support?

Rgds
Gav