newbie question

David Victor dvictor at qqsolutions.com
Mon Jan 25 17:18:05 EST 2010

I appreciate your response to my Newbie question but I have already
tried that and it is
requiring a user name and password in order to import the data into an
MS Access
DB. I have tried all my clients user names and passwords to no avail.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi David,
I am not sure if it will work but if you go to the omnis.net website
there
is a ODBC driver that you can download for the Omnis datafile.
Using this ODBC driver you would be able to connect other tools like MS
Access to the datafile and you could use this to extract the data.

Regards

Dawid

On 22 January 2010 20:57, David Victor <dvictor at qqsolutions.com

> I'm a newbie and have an Omnis Db that I want to extract data from.
This