O$: odd error message

Gavin Foster omnislist at dataweaver.com
Sat Jan 16 05:47:23 EST 2010

Hi Panikos,

I just saw this and I don't know if you've resolved the problem yet.
I guess that you have a function within a calculation. The function is
not built into the web client plugin, so it is half way through
performing a calculation on the client and has to jump to the server,
which it can't do.  When you are in debug mode, you are in a different
state, effectively stepping through the full Omnis environment, which
is server-based; hence function is no problem.

Just a guess and without your code, I can't say much more.

HTH
Gav