07 Omnis crash in Parallels 5.0-snow leopard

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 08:37:15 EST 2010

Just for the sake of confusion, I'm Mike Matthews, too many Mikes on
this list, but anyway, I just put it in the place that the installer
put it, so it may work in other places.  But why  the crashing for the
other Mike (not Mike Matthews who is fine on his parallels)

Mike Matthews
Managing Director
Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Authorised Apple Reseller,  Omnis Business Partner

Tel: 01271 850 550

Email: mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk

Web: www.lineal.co.uk