Pictures at a EurOmnis Conference (WAS: a paradigm question & a nod to Mussorgsky & Emerson, Lake and Palmer)

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 09:08:06 EST 2010

But no pictures then, I can't be everywhere, but I am everywhere at
EurOmnis, as all who attend will testify.  Hmm, you could all turn
your webcams on and give me control so when you think it is off, I
could monitor it and then......  Flash, bang, wot a picture.

Mike Matthews
Managing Director
Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Authorised Apple Reseller,  Omnis Business Partner

Tel: 01271 850 550

Email: mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk

Web: www.lineal.co.uk