O7 : Changing color in table

Jim Creak jim at jacsoft.co.nz
Thu Jan 7 02:04:31 EST 2010

Is it because you have a "select colour" overriding the line when you
click on the line, on the Mac you can define your highlight colour
when something is selected, and I am just wondering if it is this
that is over riding your wished colour.

Not sure what you can do to overcome this,  from what you said before
you are making the whole list non-enterable, which in effect changes
the way a click on a line is displayed.  My suggestion would be to
leave the list enterable, but set each of the fields on the list as
non-enterable.

Thanks
Jim

JACSoft Programming Ltd.