Insufficient memory available error (E101109) while opening OMNIS application with Oracle 10g database

John Britto John.Britto at isoftplc.com
Wed Jan 6 09:50:34 EST 2010

Hi,

This is John.

I am getting "E 101109 Insufficient memory available", when I am trying
to open the OMNIS version 7.3.8.1 application with Oracle 10g database.
The application throws the error while trying to execute an SQL select
statement using "Perform SQL" command.

Note that in my machine, Oracle 11i client was installed previously. I
have uninstalled the Oracle 11g client and installed Oracle 10g client.
The OMNIS application was getting opened without any error with Oracle
11i client.

If anybody knows the root cause of this problem and solution, please
advise me.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
John.