Sort fields getting the best of me...

Bastiaan Olij lists at basenlily.nl
Mon Jan 4 16:37:00 EST 2010

Hey Sam,

Since I'm doing everything through notation I'm assuming for a moment
the 4GL command "Set report name" results in the report gettting
constructed and has a similar result to doing a $open on a report class.
I then change the sort fields in the $construct of my report which seems
to work the same.

The big question that remains is why the sort fields I've defined on my
report don't seem to get loaded properly when the report is being
constructed. Again I assume this is because my sort fields use the list
instance inside of the report which does not get defined until after
this stage has happened but that is only a guess.

Anyway, it is working at the moment and I'm satisfied the sorting I've
applied to the list is not overruled by the sort fields set for the report.

Cheers,

Bas