O$ 5.1 Postgres databse logon

George Panagopoulos eyeway1 at otenet.gr
Mon Dec 20 15:41:30 EST 2010

Hi Fotis,

Here is my code:

Do tSessObj.$port.$assign(iDBPort)
Do tSessObj.$socket.$assign(iDBSocket)
Do tSessObj.$database.$assign('lynx')
Do tSessObj.$logon(iDBServer,'eyeway','pan7100','LynxSess') Returns iStatus

This same code worked for MySQL but on Postres is not working.
Although I connect to the database and create the session object, I
cannot see the database name.
Is it possible that my Postgres installation is wrong?
By the way, I am using Postgres 9.0 on Windows Vista and XP with the
same results.

Thanks ,

George

Στις 20/12/2010 9:41 μμ, ο/η Fotis Georgiadis έγραψε: