mysql version OSX

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 08:33:56 EST 2010

Thanks David,

I have the 32 bit version installed today, but the sever won't start.  The conf file won't write or be created, that is why I asked about 32/64 bit.  Downloading the 64 bit version.....

I have also installed the Workbench app, but not installed any connectors.  Are these needed as well, if I am just using the WorkBench?

Thanks

Mike