O$-Install issue with Queries.df1

Daryl Borneman d_borneman at msn.com
Thu Dec 9 16:58:50 EST 2010

Hi All;

When we install a new client with the R version 4.2 of Omnis and open it, it can't find the Queries.df1 file which is in the Omnis Package and I can't get to the SQL Browser Options to tell it where it is unless I use my development code to fix it then back to the R version. There must be a simple way. I tried to do a con(sys(115),'studio:Queries.df1') but no luck. Never had this problem with 3.1. I use an SQL Server so I don't need to know but it keeps on asking where this file is.

Help,

Thanks,

Daryl B