Windows 2008 server and datafiles

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 04:36:11 EST 2010

Er, I'll say this then.  I add them as I thought you had to.  But I may be wrong, perish the thought, or you may well have had to in the past but not any more.

Kelly will remind us I'm sure, as he knows all of the past and current manuals from memory stick. :-)

Mike

Mike Matthews
Managing Director
Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Past Authorised Apple Reseller,  Omnis Business Partner

Tel: 01271 850 550

Email: mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk

Web: www.lineal.co.uk