O7 SMTPSend

Louis Kirouac lkirouac at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:31:34 EDT 2009

Hi Kim

I forgot to mention that I use both the ip address and the hostname of the
SMTP server with the same results.

The tech guy at the Citrix site was able, by using cmd prompts, to ping,
telnet, and manually send an email from the Citrix machine I am testing on.

I will send him your information anyways to see if he can figure anything
out.

Thanks