O$: unhandled exception error

sethpaien sethpaien at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:15:20 EDT 2009

Is there anything in the $destruct of your Startup Task ?

Is there any window open when the app is closed ? if so, we have already
experiment trouble when some components are destroyed (like an html
component). A work around for this, was to create this component dynamicly.

Take a look on all $destruct methods called when closing your app.