O$ - Tear Off Post Card Report

Kevin James interqual2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Apr 28 14:23:12 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,
It is possible that David Swain has some clever tricks for this but ...
I would be inclined to revert to not using the positioning section in
this case.  Perhaps you could consider padding out the name & address
with spaces so it becomes a fixed length field.
This will not entirely fix your problem unless you are using a fixed
width font (which I doubt you are) since different characters
(including spaces) have different widths.

HTH

Kevin James

Kevin James
interqual2 at optusnet.com.au