Working with OMNIS 7 Help

Rajasekaran Patchimuthu Rajasekaran.Patchimuthu at isoftplc.com
Tue Apr 28 01:30:57 EDT 2009

Hi All,

    I am Rajasekar and I am new to this list.
    I have been working on omnis studio for a couple of months however i
do have a little knowledge on OMNIS 7.
    I am now working on an enhancement where i need to implement help in
my application.
    I am using OMNIS 7, I am not sure whether there is any tool
available with OMNIS 7 to compile a help file.
    I attempted to create a help file in omnis studio and call it from
there,it's working but still the omnisstudio application is running on
the background until i close the helpfile.
    Can anyone suggest me how can i compile a help file and implement in
my application using OMNIS 7.

 Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekaran Patchimuthu
Senior Software Engineer
iSOFT - An IBA Health Group Company
G R Plaza
714-Pathari Rd
Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006 - India
Tel: +91 (0) 44 3981 8801 ext 8951
Fax: +91 (0) 44 3981 8825
Mobile: +91 (0) 9791019290
Email: rajasekaran.patchimuthu at isoftplc.com
Web: http://www.isofthealth.com/

IBA Health Group Limited is a company registered in Australia (ABN 66
063 539 702). This email and any attachments are confidential, subject
to contract and copyright, and may be privileged. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and
destroy all copies. Any views expressed are those of the individual
sender unless expressly stated otherwise. In respect of this email and
any attachments, to the extent permitted by law, no warranty is given
and all liability is excluded including, without limitation, liability
for any loss or damage caused by way of computer virus, defect, delay,
or interruption.