Omnis color palette (more)

David Swain dataguru at polymath-bus-sys.com
Mon Apr 27 08:20:58 EDT 2009

Dawid,

Another Tech News article my help you a bit. In January of 2002 I
wrote one titled "Pushbutton Options" that, in part, describes the
kBMcolorpicker option of the "buttonmode" property. This article can
be found at:

http://mail.omnis.net/pipermail/omnis-news/Week-of-Mon-20020121/000018.html

My article is the **second** one in this issue. Also, this was one of
the early issues that was **text-only**, so no nice illustrations.
Still, it might be helpful.

HTH!

Regards,

David