O$ : how to control a brother label printer .(USB, Windows)

Rainer Greim RGreim at GreimConsulting.de
Fri Apr 24 10:06:06 EDT 2009

Hi Kelly,
when I map a USB to a com, I go backwards and loose compatibility.
So I will try my luck with a report on this printer.. and maybe using
the comctrl.

Thanks
Rainer