O$ : how to control a brother label printer .(USB, Windows)

Phil Potter phil at pgpotter.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 24 07:12:54 EDT 2009

Last labels I designed for printing, I ignored the printers capable
options, and just printed a report from Omnis, barcodes and all.

Think it was a Citizen printer we use... Wrote it some years ago now,
and its still working fine.

We had a number of fixed layouts though, and they were not going to
change, as it was our solution that also read/scanned the labels
throughout a manufacturing floor.

If your thinking about your taekwondo app. for many people, then its
probably better not to specify the printer the people need to use, but
just a generic label printer, that can act as a normal printer in
windows.

Regards
Phil.

In article <20090424110820.481rie05wsgck88w at webmail.greimconsulting.de>,