[Bulk] Re: O$ : Is it possible to write a app with Omnis and give it away for free

Joel Eisenstat j.eisenstat at rogers.com
Fri Apr 24 06:26:56 EDT 2009

Hi Rainer,

Have a look at Real Basic, multi platform, low entry cost, no runtime
fees, free single user database.

I am converting an  Omnis app due to the lack of low cost runtimes
( I was informed by RD USA the single user runtime package for $2 by
purchase of 1000 does not exist).  Also the interface on OS X
includes cocoa objects, etc

Regards,

Joel Eisenstat