$assigrow problem

Jean Marc Azerad azerad.jm at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 24 03:22:12 EDT 2009

Le 23 avr. 09 à 23:49, Bastiaan Olij a écrit :

> Hi Jean Mark,
>
>> To me, the build in table class works with any version of Studio (not
>> sure for 1.0, I've never used it)
> The build in one was always there but you always had to create a table
> class and set $sqlclassname to the schema you wanted to use. What is
> new
> in Studio 4.x is that there is a tick box on the schema class that
> lets
> you define a list directly from the schema class without creating a
> table class first. Before that version of Studio,if you used a schema
> class you would get a list defined by the schema class but with no
> database methods (so no $insert, $update, etc.)

Sorry to insist, but yes, you could...
As a matter of fact, I'm still puzzled by this check box.
My understanding is that, in previous versions, the invisible default
table class was there, available for rows (lists) defined from Schema
and that, since 4.X, it is optional...
Not gone any further...

Best

JM