O$ : Is it possible to write a app with Omnis and give it away for free

Rainer Greim RGreim at GreimConsulting.de
Thu Apr 23 14:13:25 EDT 2009

Hi Mats,
youre right. It will be a very easy app for mums  and daddys running
after their kids and travelling around.
Its in my head since almost 3 years.
I will start very very simple with printing lables for coach cards and
tkd passports. Why : the new trainer of Janalie is Mr. Rudi Krupka, a
very experienced coach and the highest referee in Baden-Würtemberg..
I saw him in his office, writing coach cards with his typewriter. When
a competition is over, he has to sign and stamp all the passports, for
those who won 3rd,2nd or 1st rank.
So I organised him a labelprinter. ..

Btw: The head coach of the swedish team is now Mr. Kohllöffel  (http://www.tcc-friedrichshafen.de/de/news/beitraege/2009/markus-kohloeffel-schwedischer-cheftrainer.php
). We went to Friedrichshafen once a month to enjoy the training with
him.
So good luck for the swedisch tkd team at  the worldchampionship and
the olympic games.

Greets to Sweden.

Rainer