O$ : Is it possible to write a app with Omnis and give it away for free

Rainer R. Greim RGreim at greimconsulting.de
Thu Apr 23 02:48:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have the idea of writing a small app ( support for taekwondo
tournaments: printing, checklists, a very easy app), and want to give
away this app for free.
I have two possibilities to do it.
1. I unpack all my foxpro stuff, where I have all the things (prof.
framework, database designer, installer, doctool), and start writing
foxpro again.
2. I do it with Omnis 4.2.08 ( no framework, no plugin for database
designer ..).
Advantage : small, crossplatform...., small installation ...
Disadvantage : No framework, Runtimes which costs me a lot of money.

What should I do...
Makes it sense, to write free apps with Omnis ..

Thanks

Rainer