O7: Detecting #RMOUSEDOWN in enterable table object

Keith Bartlett keith at adnetltd.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 17:37:32 EDT 2009

Hi Joe

On 21 Apr 2009, at 22:17, Joe Brower wrote:

> I have searched the list archives and seen a few solutions to this
> (and yes,
> I do have $mouseevents turned on :-), but none of these posts mention

Haven't worked with 7 for a while now, but in Studio there is also a
$rmouseevents.  If it exists in classic, can't remember and haven't
got a version handy to check, have you got that turned on too??

Cheers
Keith

Keith Bartlett
Adnet Ltd - (0)1491 642133
www.adnetltd.co.uk

 This message contains information from Adnet Ltd which may be privileged
 or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
 disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this mail is
 prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us
 immediately and then delete this mail from your system.