EOC: Announcing EurOmnis 2009...

Fred Brinkman fred.brinkman at euromnis.org
Mon Apr 20 05:21:13 EDT 2009

Guys,

With this message I would like to invite you to join EurOmnis 2009,
the 10th European Omnis Developer Conference, an anniversary, an event
that won't pass 'just like that'... 10 years of European conferences
is a milestone that would never have been possible without your support!

For that support a 'thank you' is in place, we're going to make this
years conference one to remember! We've invited special guests,
there's great new topics, new speakers, new courses, there'll be a new
venue, short, this year will be a memorable conference. Be part of it,
live it, experience it, meet the people behind Omnis Studio, meet your
fellow developers, get to know the latest developments in the product
we all appreciate!

EurOmnis 2009 will be held from October 11 till October 16 at Hotel
Klein Zwitserland, Arnhem, the Netherlands. The hotel has been
completely booked for the event. Roomrate, breakfasts, lunches,
dinners and coffeebreaks are included in your conference fee.

I'd like to invite you to visit the website, http://www.euromnis.org,
and see for yourself. Take a look at the new hotel, take a look at
this year's program (still in draft of course), try to get your
registrations in in an early stage to get to lowest fees.

EurOmnis is organized for you, be part of it, especially in this
anniversary year!!

Hope to see y'all,

Fred Brinkman
EurOmnis Organisation Team