Help

Gary Connor gary_connor at directline-tech.com
Thu Apr 16 12:28:08 EDT 2009

***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

My apologies, and thanks for the follow-ups.  It was simple stupidity on my part - I meant to send "Help" to omnisdev-en-request at lists.omnis-dev.com but sent it to the list instead.  You should all be glad that it was simple stupidity on my part, because my complex stupidity can really get confusing.

Apologies again.
Gary Connor, PhD, CIO
DirectLine Technologies, Inc.
1600 N. Carpenter Road
Building D
Modesto, CA 95351
(209) 491-2020

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose
this information, and we request that you delete the original message from
your mail system.